It processes the personal data you provide:
CentralExam Vizsgáztató, Szolgáltató, Oktató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
Location: 2721 Pilis, Hűvösvölgyi utca 6.
Company registration number:13-09-217304
Court of registration: the Company Court of the Budapest District Court - hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller".
Please read carefully this Privacy Notice (the "Notice"), which describes our practices regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR, i.e. Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council). This Notice applies to persons who use the services of the Data Controller as a consumer (User). It describes how the Data Controller collects, uses and in certain cases shares the User's personal data with third parties and provides information on the User's "data subject" rights in relation to data processing.
The Data Controller is committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of individuals visiting this website. This notice and privacy statement is primarily concerned with the confidentiality and protection of personal data of customers and newsletter subscribers via the Internet, but also includes visitors to the site. It summarizes how the Owner may collect and use information about the User and how it may be used. The data will not be disclosed to unauthorised persons and will be used in the manner set out in this notice.
In specific cases, the purpose of the processing may be modified in the contracts, subject to the conditions set out in the contract.
This notice provides important information on the protection of the User's personal data and the User's rights. If the User does not accept these terms and conditions, he/she has the right to suspend the use of the website and to stop browsing without providing any personal data.
Responsibility and contact details of the controller
1.1 Information about data management
CentralExam Limited Liability Company is the controller (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller") of the data processing activities described in this Notice.
For comments, questions or complaints about our privacy practices, you can contact us at László Rozgonyi, 1075 Budapest, Asbóth u 20. or write to email@example.com.
CentralExam Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
1075 Budapest, Asbóth u 20.
The User's personal data is information that allows the identification of the User, such as: surname, first name, nationality, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address. The User's personal data are collected by the Owner when browsing the Site, voluntarily provided by the User, indicating in each case the data to be provided as necessary to achieve the purpose. If you do not wish to provide this data, you will not be able to access certain functions and services of the website. The optional data is collected to understand user needs and to improve the website and its services.
The Owner shall take all measures to ensure that the personal data it processes are accurate and up-to-date.
The following personal data is processed:
- Surname, first name, company name and contact name (for company)
- Address of registered office (in case of company), address, postal address
- Email address
- Phone number
- System information (IP address, system version, resolution, statistics on pages viewed on the website, browsing habits, behaviour patterns)
Duration of data processing:
- With regard to consent for direct marketing purposes, until the user's consent is withdrawn
- 8 years for data on purchases pursuant to Section 169 (2) of the Act on Accounting
Conditions for data transmission
The Data Controller may transfer the data it processes, to the extent necessary, to persons and companies it designates in the following areas:
- Data processing
- Legal representation
- Bodies entitled by law to handle disputes
- Claims management
Companies or persons involved in data processing or data handling
The data is managed by the owner, CentralExam Limited Liability Company. In addition to the owner, other companies are involved in the management and storage of contracted customers' data.
Which companies are involved in data management?
The companies involved in data management in the course of the Owner's activities:
- Hosting provider: Sybell Informatika Kft.: 1158 Budapest, Késmárk u. 7/B 2. floor 206., firstname.lastname@example.org - privacy statement: https://sybell.hu/adatvedelmi-tajekoztato/
- Google Inc.: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, additional contact details, mail system, data and file storage in the cloud, online document management, and related services Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, YouTube, Blogger, Chrome browser support - Google's privacy and data protection principles.
Data ownership rights and enforcement
If you do not want your personal data to be used for commercial offers, you have the right to object to this without giving a reason. You must send your request for deletion to the Data Controller in writing, by e-mail or by post to the contact details indicated on the Contact page.
Protection of minors' and incapacitated persons' personal data
The website of https://linarvr.hu/ and the content of its publications are generally not directed to minors under the age of 13. We do not process or collect personal information from children under 13 without verifiable parental or guardian consent. Parents or guardians may request the release or deletion of information about a child. If age becomes apparent to the Controller during the course of processing, in which case the data may be used to obtain parental consent.
The consent of a legal representative is required for the declaration of an incapacitated minor or a minor with limited capacity, except for the parts of the service that are intended for registration and do not require special consideration.
- Data Processor: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
- Data Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, transmission, dissemination, distribution, making available by other means, alignment, combination, restriction, erasure, destruction
- Data Transfer: making personal data processed by the Data Controller available to third parties
- Data breach: a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
- Terms & Conditions: a weboldalon közzétett, az Adatkezelő termék- és szolgáltatás-értékesítési szabályait rögzítő Általános Szerződési Feltételek
- An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, on the basis of one or more factors relating to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, etc.
- Recipient: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body with whom personal data is shared, whether or not a third party
- Data subject's consent: a freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she signifies, by a statement or by an act unambiguously expressing his or her consent, that he or she signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data concerning him or her
- Data subject: a natural person identified or identifiable on the basis of any information
- Users: visitors to the websites operated by the Data Controller and accessible via the website https://linarvr.hu/ and other addresses specified therein
- Third party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor or the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data
- Authority: the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c., phone: 06-1 391-1400, fax: 06-1 391-1410, e-mail: email@example.com, website: naih.hu)
- Partner/Customer: a natural person who concludes a contract with the Data Controller for the sale of a product or the provision of a service, other than on a website
- Registration: the recording of personal data by the website user to create a user account
- Personal data: any information relating to the data subject
- Szolgáltatás: az Adatkezelő által Ügyfelei, Partnerei és Felhasználói részére a weboldalon vagy egyéb módon nyújtott, az Terms & Conditions-ben részletezett termékértékesítési és egyéb szolgáltatások
- Website: the websites of CentralExam Limited Liability Company operated by the Data Controller and accessible at the other addresses specified therein